Skip to content
- The domestic shipment is shipped via express service, Takkyubin by Yamato-Transport.
- Generally, the delivery needs one or two days after we shipped. Please let us know beforehand if you want to specify the date and time you receive.
- The domestic shipping fee of guitar or bass are free, but customer is responsible for the shipping fee of item except these string instruments.
- If the payment method is Cash On Delivery, please pay the total amount of item and COD fee depending on item price to a delivery driver.
- International shipment is shipped via EMS (Japan Post Express Mail Service) or DHL Express.
- Overseas customer is responsible for the shipping cost displayed on our web shop when purchase item if the shipping address is overseas.
- Please note that the customer will be responsible for customs or import tax depending on the price or content of item to clear customs in your country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- We will ship an item within 3 business days after confirmation of payment, if you purchases it on our web shop.
- The reserved item (items described as Built-to-Order) on our web shop will start production after the order confirmation (after confirmation of payment or at the time of order if you choose cash on delivery payment), so it will take the delivery time (Lead Time) described in the page until item has been shipped.
- You can find the tracking information of your shipment from on e-mail we send after shipped.
- We do not ship on holidays set by us.
- Selecting a selection refreshes the entire page.
- Press the spacebar and then the arrow keys to select.
- Use the right and left arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left or right if you're using a mobile device